We had a repeat HCG level on Thursday, and the hope was for a minimum increase of 66%, but usually this level doubles every 48 hours. My first HCG level was 147, and my second level was 327.5, so it did a little more than double. At this point my nurse again reassured me, said the pregnancy is going find so far, and that I didn't need to do any more lab work, unless I started spotting again. I was also put on antibiotics just incase. We have our first ultrasound at 6 weeks, which will be on the 23rd. We should know at that time how many babies are in there. I think my nurse is convinced that there are twins in there because she kept saying "the babies" and than apologizing for the slip.
I'm definitely starting to feel the affects of pregnancy, course who knows how much of it is in my mind. I am definitely more tired, I have sensitivities in all my lady parts, I'm starting to get "urpy" not quite nauseous yet, and definitely no vomiting yet, but my stomach's starting to get sensitive especially if I prolong eating. I am also more hungry, like every 2 hours I want to eat again. I am trying to follow somewhat of a pregnancy diet from a book that I'm reading and it can be difficult to get in all those whole grains, proteins, and vegetable. Our outdoor grill broke, and we are going to buy a new one today so that my hubby can cook more outside. I don't think my nose is working much better yet, but the smell of him cooking chicken and hamburgers inside the house had been grossing me out since even before I was pregnant, and I just know I won't be able to take it much longer. Not to mention, I will appreciate the clean up. He's quite excited!
glad the spotting hasnt returned. Cant wait till the 23rd but you know I think tbere are couple of babies in there!
ReplyDelete