Emory will be one month old on Wednesday, and I can't believe how the time has just flown by. I also can't believe how big she has already gotten. Last week she weighed 6 lbs 9 oz, which means she had gained a little more than a pound in 3 weeks. Jason thinks she weighs over 7 lbs now. Her cheeks are filling in, and her head/face is more round. She sleeps really well at night, naps decently throughout the day, and is overall a pretty happy baby (knock on wood).
We just had our really good friend Kari Averett visit us here and she took our newborn pictures for us. From what I saw, they look fantastic and can't wait to see them in person. It was so nice to see her and visit with her. She left this morning, and we were sad to see her go.
I am already not looking forward to having to go back to work, which is not for another 4-6 weeks, I know I will miss her so much. I've really enjoyed spending all this time with her.
Jason is such a good daddy, he is already overprotective and very doting. He is incredibly helpful as well. I really appreciate him, and consider myself very lucky to have him. We are just both in love with our "little peanut" and are loving every minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment