Most of you know, that Jason and I have been struggling to get pregnant for a while now. We have decided to begin the IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) process. I will be updating my blog frequently to update everyone on how everything has been going. So far we have had our consultation and have completed a lot of testing. We are currently undergoing further testing to see our eligibility in a clinical trial that will give us a significant financial advantage. We will not know if we are eligible or not for another three weeks or so, so I will definately keep everyone updated.
I just got an endometrial biopsy on Monday, which was incredibly painful. This was just one of many tests to be done to begin our process. If we are eligible for the clinical trial, we will begin the IVF cycle next month. This gives us this month to complete all of the rest of our testing, which is about halfway done now, so that we can begin the cycle next month. So if all goes well, in just a few months, I will finally be pregnant. It's crazy, during this month of further testing, I will actually be put back on birth control pills to regulate my cycle. I wouldn't think I would be going back on birth control any time soon, course I probably won't be going back on it ever again, which could save money.
There will be alot going on over the next couple months, and I will keep everyone updated. Cross your fingers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment