Monday, October 24, 2011
Today we had an appointment for lab work and Jason's deposit... They drew 8 tubes of blood from me. In the last week and a half I have had 16 tubes of blood drawn. Jason had 2 tubes drawn. Jason still won on crappy days though, since he had to place his deposit today. They gave him directions to follow on how to find the location, which is for lack of a better word in the "dungeon." He complained that the magazines were bad, and they have DVD's but the walls were so thin, you could hear someone walking down them; so he didn't use those. I have already received a call from the Dr. Office saying that my 3 day hormones were exactly where they need to be...normal!! Yeah!! They are still waiting on my AMH levels, which will only take 1-2 days. I originally was told this would take up to two weeks to get results. Why I am so excited about the AMH level is because it is this level, that makes us either eligible or not for the clinical trial that will save us $12,000. This is a big deal. I am hopeful that this result will be normal. In order for my result to be normal, it's value has to be between 1-3. If my value is 3.0000000001, than this doesn't count, and I am not eligible. Cross your fingers!! If we are eligible, we will be hitting the ground running and will begin our IVF cycle in a month well technically 25 days. I just have one more test that needs to be done this month, and it is an ultrasound of the insides. Yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment