Friday, March 16, 2012

Funny Story

Last night before coming into work I took my prenatal vitamin and other pills.  I started to gag as they went down and couldn't keep them down.  As I was running to the bathroom I tried to catch the puke and it had such momentum that as it flew out of my mouth, it richochet out of my hands and all over the walls in the kitchen.  I yelled for Jason to come help, and by the time he came downstairs and looked around, he was flabbergasted as to what happened.  He said it looked like a horror scene, but with puke.  He was awefully sweet though, and began cleaning up the mess without complaint or comment.  He was surprised to see the puke make it almost up to the ceiling.  What can I say, I guess I have a strong diaphragm to push the puke out.  I have been feeling decent, but the vomiting has gotton progessively worse throughout the last few weeks.  Other than that, I am feeling pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. That is a funny story. You describe it in a way that made me truly see it and laugh out loud. Sorry you're getting the morning sickness but it will pass. Love you!

    ReplyDelete