Friday, March 2, 2012
Today I am Feeling...
I've been told by two friends that I am dissapointingly not posting updates frequently enough, so I'm sorry dear friends, I will work on that to do better. I have my next ultrasound on the 12th, and then I will be able to transfer my care to my original OB Dr. I've been feeling pregnant lately. I still can't believe we are finally pregnant, it all seems so surreal. I still get that rush of a feeling every time I voice it out loud; the same feeling I got when I said aloud that I was engaged, and then once I got married. I have had constant nausea for about a week now, no vomiting thank goodness, very little appetite, aversions to meat, a face full of pimples, and am tired all the time regardless of how much sleep I have gotten. It's worse when I'm at home off because I have more free time to think about it. At work, I only notice when my stomach is really empty and need to eat some crackers or yogurt till meal time. I'm still taking my progesterone and estrogen, though I have started the weaning of estrogen. In a couple weeks, we will continue to wean further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment