I can't believe we are already 18 weeks pregnant, 19 weeks in two days. I have continued to feel pretty good and am just getting so excited. I can finally start to swallow my prenatal vitamins again, instead of taking the chewable ones. We have our ultrasound scheduled for the 31st and we will then find out if we have a little boy or girl inside. They said the ultrasound lasts for about an hour, and I am so excited to get to look at our baby for an hour long. My body is still acheing in different ways, and my stomach definately feels fuller and looks fuller.
We have officially picked out our nursery wall colors, and have a pretty good idea of how we are going to pain everything. We will wait till after the 31st to buy the paint just to make sure we aren't going to change our minds after we find out the sex, but as of right now we have chosen green and brown. The green is a minty-sage green, and the brown is a medium taupe brown. The plan will be to put a chair railing up, pain the top part green and the bottom brown. We are thinking about encorporating orange througout the room as well. We also want an owl theme, so there will be owls everywhere. This idea was inspired by a cute owl toy that we bought, and have picked colors from there. We will probably start painting sometime in the next month and then will probably start to buy the furniture. I am just so excited, I can't wait, and just don't want to. I know, I'm a little overjealous.
Jason has one week left of school, and he is getting really excited to be out of school. He's tired, and looking forward to all his afternoon naps that he so loves to endulge in. He also went fishing yesterday with a buddy, so I'm sure we will see much more of that too.
We are officially registered at Babies-r-us, which was a really fun process, but poor Jason was incredibly over-stimulated and near the end got hungry and crabby. I made fun of him, because it's my job to get hungry and crabby, but he beat me to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment