We are officially finished with the construction of the nursery. It looks so great, I love just sitting on the floor and looking all around. Now we get to decorate the nursery. We are still making final decisions about what furniture to buy, but I think we have picked out a set from JCPenny's. There are still so many things that need to be done or need to be bought in preparation. It's so fun and exciting!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
24 weeks pregnant
I can't believe we are 24 weeks pregnant already. The time has gone by so quickly. I had another Dr appointment today, and everything is continuing to look good. I have been feeling ill the last few days though and thought that it was food poisoning, but the Dr thinks that I have caught something viral. If I am still feeling icky tomorrow, then I will need to call the Dr tomorrow and get lab work done along with a few other studies. I need to stay hydrated though, and I'm trying. Emory is growing so much. Not only can I tell from the pulling in my ligaments, but her movements are so much more deliberate and strong. It feels as though she is boxing inside of me; pulling combinations with hands and feet. Either that, or she is going to be a drummer. Jason really enjoys feeling her move from the outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment