It's hard to believe that in just 8 weeks is our due date. We've been preparing for this for so long, and we felt that we had plenty of time. Now that we are getting closer to the deadline, I feel like there is still so much to do before she gets here. I am in limbo right now as we are waiting for our baby shower, which is on September 8th, less than two weeks away. After our baby shower, then I can begin to finish the nursery, which will be very excited.
I had my 32 week appointment on Thursday and my uterus is measuring too small. I am measuring behind by two weeks, but she is still laying sideways in there and this can definately make my measurements less accurate. To be safe, we have another ultrasound scheduled on Wednesday to see how she is growing. We are very excited for this ultrasound because we haven't seen her on ultrasound since 22 weeks. I know she has gotton so much bigger since then. Besides my uterus measuring small, everything else is looking really good. My blood pressure is still low like normal, I am not contracting, and overall on most days I feel pretty good. Now that I'm in my third trimester though, I am starting to get more and more uncomfortable. More so on some days than others. There are somedays that I feel short of breath, especially when my tummy is full of food. My ankles swell pretty bad when I am on my feet too much, especially when I work. Sometimes I forget what my ankles do look like/feel like. Jason gets grossed out when he rubbs my feet when they are swollen, he says they are extra squishy. They itch when the swelling goes down too. I have been having reflux really bad now, but just got a new prescription to help with this, and am hopeful like it will start to work soon. I have one more dr appointment in two weeks and then I will begin my every week appointments.
No comments:
Post a Comment