Wednesday, August 8, 2012

30 weeks

I had another appointment today, and things are continuing to go well.  My uterus is measuring at 28-29 weeks, which the Dr says is fine.  She is still laying sideways in my belly, which is starting to add pressure to my ligaments and bladder.  Now that I am in the third trimester, some days are more uncomfortable than others.  It amazes me that she is so low in my belly, but there are still times where I feel as though I can't expand my lungs all the way.  Jason is convinced that she is going to be delivering two weeks early.  It will be interesting to see if he is right, I don't think I would have a problem with that.

We are planning the baby shower.  It is coming up on the 8th of September from 3-6pm at a friend's house.  Jason made the invitations, and they are adorable.  I am excited for the baby shower, because that means that after the shower I can finish getting the nursery ready, and purchase the last items that I will still need.  Our nursery is basically ready except for a few more items.  We still need to finish decorating, figure out a few things to put up on the walls, I want a glider or some type of chair, a lamp, and maybe a way to organize the closet a little better.  Overall though, we have almost everything that we really really need.  I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.  In just a few months, we will get to meet our beautiful baby girl.  She is such an active girl, especially at night, and she gets hiccups a lot, poor girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment