Friday, December 30, 2011
Good news
I had my follow up appointment about a week ago and we had some good news. It turns out the electro acupuncture that I've been doing the last month has worked. My uterine dopplers are much better, 1/2 what they were, and right where they need to be. Now I can go to doing these appointments once per week instead of twice, and I won't need viagra. I'll only be doing this for another 2-3 weeks though. I also received my tentative calendar of events for the next month. Poor Jason was so overstimulated. We sent in the order for all my medications and was pleasantly surprised to see that my insurance covered some of the costs. I also made my many appointments that I'll be needing in the next couple weeks during my stimulation period where I will go in every morning for ultrasounds and lab work to make sure that I'm not getting too overstimulated. After my appointment, we went to the airport to pick up Jason's brother Justin from California, and he has been hanging out here in Colorado with us for the last week. We just dropped him off at the airport this morning, very early. All my medications have arrived both yesterday and today, and they covered a significantly large amount of surface area on the table while I was looking through them. I'm very excited that the time has almost come for all this to get started, but I'm also a little overwhelmed and nervous. I start my Lupron injections on the 3rd, so in 4 days, wow. I also start taking steroids at that time too. Around the 12th I'll start my stimulating medications, so during this time, I will get three injections a day. I was started on synthroid after my thyroid levels turned out to be worse, and have been taking this for about a week now and fortunately not experiencing any side effects from that, so that's good. I'll get my TSH, thyroid level, drawn in 3 weeks or so to see if the medication is helping. I will be getting my blood drawn in the morning to check my CBC, blood counts, since I am borderline anemic, they might start iron, yeah!! I'm almost sick of all this testing because then they find more things to fix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I kind of wanted to here the stories about you on viagra but... I'm glad the doppler studies came back good. I know you were worried about that.
ReplyDelete