I had an appointment for lab work and ultrasound today. The first of my many during the next 12 days. My ultrasound showed that I still have no cysts on my ovaries, yeah, which means we can continue to proceed with the cycle. My blood work showed that I am responding to the Lupron as well, almost too well infact. My estrogen level is a little low, it's still normal, but low normal, so they increased a couple doses of my follistim (FSH) over the next couple days. This is how it is going to be from now on, every day starting Monday I will go in every day for ultrasounds and blood work, and they will call me later that day with any changes that need to be made for the following days medications. I am actually worried that I might not have enough medications, if you can believe it. I have already been given an extra box of follistim as sample from the clinic, but with these new changes I might need another one. We will see. My poor legs have 4 bruises on them now, and many welts. This is perfectly normal, but when you add it with my emotional instability, it makes me upset. I hate looking down at my legs, they are very unattractive and I definately don't feel sexy. I am worried what my whole body is going to look like after I start the injections in my tummy. Not to mention that every time I get my blood drawn, my arm bruises. I am officially the human pin cushion. Regardless of this, I am feeling pretty good. My headaches are more present, but the hot flashes aren't as bad...knock on wood. I know I will probably be feeling worse once we start the stimulating meds though, which my first dose will be in the morning, less than 12 hours away, yeah!!
I was also told today, that my CBC resuls were off, especially those related to the blood counts, so they are going to be running more tests on the 16th, that ultimately test for types of thalassemia. I have no clue what that would mean for me, so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment