I'm not feeling great, not terrible, but not great. My biggest complaint is how bloated and fat I feel. It's only been 4 days of stimulating meds, and I have been feeling this way basically from the first shot. I feel as though I have just eaten a huge meal and I'm on my period and I'm constipated all in one. So uncomfortably bloated that I just want to lay down. I already look pregnant too, and my pants are particularly tight and uncomfortable. In fact, I just went to Old Navy and bought 3 more pairs of sweats today. I don't know how much longer I can stand my jeans, at least not if I have to sit, standing is okay. I have a constant aching headache and the hot flashes are intermittent and fortunately infrequent. I have 8 bruises on my body from injections and lab work, and expecting more.
My next appointment is in two days and we will hopefully see that my follicles are continuing to grow. We have 8 days to my tentative egg retrieval.
No comments:
Post a Comment