Saturday, January 21, 2012
3 days to go
Today's lab work and ultrasounds continued to show good things. My follicles are almost fully mature. We are planning on my "trigger shot" being administered tomorrow sometime. This is done approximately 35 hours before the egg retrieval. I am also starting to decrease my stimulating medication as of tonight. I will have what should be my last set of lab work and ultrasound tomorrow morning. I will have lab work on Monday morning to see if the "trigger shot" worked, and than Tuesday is still our tentative day for the retrieval. My veins are starting to give in to all the lab work. Today the lab tech was not able to use one of them, and she told me to avoid this vein from here on out. I am feeling pretty good from the stimulating medications, but that could be because I am distracted by how I am feeling respiratory wise. I have bronchitis, yeah!! Of all times to be sick, I am almost never sick. I went to urgent care today, as it's a Saturday, and received a prescription for antibiotics, cough syrup, steroids, and an inhaler. This is a fun addition to my meds that I am already receiving. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon though, most specifically for my retrieval.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw! Feel better, and good luck!!
ReplyDelete