Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One week to pregnancy test

So we have one week until our blood pregnancy test, and we are getting excited. Jason is having a harder time relaxing though, he's not sleeping as well either. Today I feel pretty good, the best I've felt in weeks actually. The bruises are starting to fade, the bloating is going down, and I haven't been very crampy today. I am incredibly emotional though, thanks to those hormones I'm assuming. I start crying easily. It's a bit rediculous actually, I have to stop myself, I know that I react far more than what is warranted. I'm still taking the progesterone three times a day and I will start the estrogen in two days on Thursday. I also go back to work on Thursday. I'm excited to get back to being productive, but of course am sad that my vacation is just about over. At least I will have work on my mind, and it should distract me over the next week.

The IVF lab called today saying that they have frozen 8 eggs total.

No comments:

Post a Comment