Thursday, January 19, 2012
5 days to go
Yesterday I had my lab work and ultrasound appointment. Turns out that everything is looking so good and progress is right on and I was able to cancel my appointments for today. This was really nice, so I was able to go home and go to bed earlier. I appreciated this as I am coming down with a cold, of course. My ultrasound yesterday showed that my uterine lining is perfect, with the minimum being 8, mine is 9.4. I also have 10 follicles on each side, and they are ranging any where from 7-16 and they are mature at 20, so we are making great progress. I've actually been feeling pretty good today, not too bloated or uncomfortable, and not much pain. My Dr said the symptoms would continue to get worse though, I'm glad we only have 5 more days. I have another appointment in the morning for lab work and ultrasound, and hopefully we will have more good news. I will also have my last electro-accupuncture appointment tomorrow afternoon. Now we are just getting ready for Tuesday, that's when my Dr thinks we will be doing the retrieval, and he is working that day, so he will do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment